1. Identify, establish and manage relationships with game developers and studios;
2. Analyze talent and game contents for content acquisition and co-development opportunities;
3. Drive contract negotiations and coordinate legal reviews;
4. Manage events and other activities related to the pursuit of new business opportunities.
1. Bachelor's degree, and 5+ years of experience in digital content business developement.
2. Relevant experience as a BD manager in the video game industry. Proven experience in partnering with game developers or studios for content acquisition and game publishing.
3. Knowledge in the global video game, social media platforms, entertaining markets, and related opportunities.
4. Ability to understand, analyze and present commercial and artistic findings and recommendations on video game submissions.
5. Ability to understand, design & implement complex business models.
6. Excellent communication, organizational, and presentation skills."