ForwardX Robotics is a company of AI-empowered mobile robotics for the manufacturing, logistics, and retail industries. Offering a wide range of vision-first Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMRs) and intelligent fleet management software, ForwardX’s solutions help supply chain operations automate material handling tasks in their facilities, from warehouses to production floors. Developer of the most intelligent AMRs on the market, ForwardX’s core competencies include computer vision, machine learning, and advanced robotics. With a huge need in the global market for our solutions and massive market potential, ForwardX is looking for a go-getter to join our team as our Marketing Manager for US marketing.
Objectives of this Role
Empower internal sales teams and external partners through the creation and management of a wide range of outbound product and marketing content
Improve brand visibility and awareness across owned, paid, and earned mediums by developing and implementing robust strategies for SEO and inbound content, social media, PR, and advertising
Analyze customer and partner insights, market trends and analysis, and competitor analysis to improve future strategies
Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree required in marketing, business, or related field;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the following languages: English,
• 3+ years of marketing or digital marketing experience in a B2B industry; experience within industrial robotics, logistics, or manufacturing industries would be a plus.
- You are able to self-motivate and motivate those around you to meet the high expectations set for you and that you set for yourself.
- You are always looking for ways to solve problems and appreciate that it is up to us to go out and make things happen.
- You are adept at conducting research to better understand and evaluate the business, its position in the market, and the viability of potential opportunities.
- You are able to adapt your communication style and express your thoughts in a way that is easily understood by those around you.
- You take responsibility for your work and identify and manage stakeholders internally and externally
- You have experience developing and implementing successful marketing strategies and understand the various areas of marketing
- You are experienced in and excel when working to time-bound targets and actively seek to meet and exceed the targets set.
ForwardX Robotics is a global technology leader in the fields of AI and Robotics. Through its flexible
automation platform comprising of intelligent mobile robots and AI-enabled software, ForwardX delivers
material handling solutions for warehousing and manufacturing facilities that offer better performance at
better value. The company is comprised of over 300 members hailing from top universities and leading
enterprises around the world. As shown by its 99 granted international patents, 300+ patents pending, and its award-winning research work, such as 2 1st-Place Prizes at TRECVID and the 1st-Place Prize at
IEEE’s VOT-RT, ForwardX’s team boasts some of the world’s top computer vision scientists and robotics
experts. Since its founding in 2016, ForwardX has raised over $100 million from investors including CDH
Investment, China Merchant’s Capital, Eastern Bell Capital, BOCOM International, Qualcomm Ventures, and more. ForwardX is one of few providers in the industry with a proven history of delivering on its promises of
increased productivity and reduced costs. Already, ForwardX has attracted a host of world-renowned
enterprises with customers such as JD Logistics, TCL, ITOCHU Logistics, and DHL partner, SF Supply
Chain to name a few. With offices in China, Japan, and the US, along with partnerships around the globe, ForwardX is
expanding and applying its proven solutions to warehouses and manufacturers worldwide.