1. Manage public relations with global\industry\customer media partners, plan and implement the amplification of top creators and UGC games through PR, and do brand communications;
2. Drive product communications, including product launch, games release, feature promotion, KOL cooperation, events, to grow global player base.
3. Work closely with Content Partnership team to provide product marketing to global developers and build creator recruitment efforts.
4. Support business Development with key shareholders, such as industry associations, policy departments, etc.
1. Bachelor's degree, and 3+ years of experience in communications.
2. Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Experience in creative storytelling and ability in product technical writing are prefered.
3. Experience in building relationships with journalists and stakeholders.
4. Self-driven, responsible, flexible team player who takes ownership for projects. Enjoy to work with a number of cross-functional and cross-cultural teammates.
5. Big Bonus: A love for video games and pop culture.