Business Development Executive will report to the SVP Europe and have responsibility for sales and business development in the variety of IoT domains of IoT, AI and Smart Industries including building regional structure for finding new and following up current leads / account within the Western Europe.
You will be working closely with the Business Unit management, Development and other teams in HQ and across continent. Your target clients will be or different size and include world's leaders.
• Proactively find decision makers and engaging with them to identify client needs, market and sell client's solutions
• Proactively look for / evaluate / prioritize new opportunities via cold calling, LinkedIn, direct mail, targeted campaigns attending / organizing trade fair participations and other sales & marketing strategies and tactics
• Develop partner relationships (current accounts as well as for a new) Qualcomm-tracking of project execution, product management,
• Managing distributors and support opportunity development brought by distribution network • Responsible for implementation of new projects from initial contact and pre-sale to go-live and post go-live support
• Ensure high customer satisfaction level by providing consultation to clients on ThunderSoft solutions, organizing necessary technical support and product service • Generating new business with current clients by serving as account manager and expanding clients into new product categories
• Working closely and engage in frequent meetings with SVP Europe and Business Unit HQ to exchange information
• Develop regional structure in pragmatic approach to facilitate turnover growth • Contribute to raising effectiveness and productivity of corporate processes • Ensure achieving the quarterly and annual targets and KPIs
• Maintain CRM and other corporate BD supporting tools
• Proven successful track of creating new business opportunities
inside and outside of employer, launch new products, develop go-to-market
strategy, building up and develop geographically distributed teams from scratch.
• 5+ years' experience in software services and hardware Sales,
Business Development, Project / Product Management or other relevant areas.
• Great knowledge of IoT field, European relevant markets and industry
leaders • Direct contacts with leaders in focus industries, comfortable and
confident calling CIO, CTO, CMO, and CFO levels of target companies.
• Energetic, proactive, entrepreneurial self-starter with excellent
communication skills who is capable of building relationships at all levels and
able to generate pipeline of sales opportunities and converting it to sales •
Customer-centric, willing to identify and solve customer issues in creative
manner yet pragmatic approach
• A “can do” and “overdeliver”
attitude, ready to go an extra mile for customer and colleagues. • Target and
result-driven, able to perform at high workload, yet accurate with details and
• Willing to be part of an innovative fast-paced start-up environment.
• High mental capacity, wide business interests. Knowledgeable of
variety of business / innovation models. • Project management certification and
MBA is a plus.
• Charismatic motivator with sensitivity to European and Asian
business cultures. • Fluent interpersonal and written communication in English.
German, French or Chinese are advantageous.
• Keeps up to date with market and technology trends.
• Proficiency in relevant PC / IT / CRM tools.
What can our client offer?
• Access to edge technical expertise and solutions
• Networking with prominent personalities and industry leaders • Great collaborative atmosphere and start-up culture
• Competitive compensation with bonuses based on achieved results
• Flexible and remote working
• Career opportunities
• Office in Munich, but you can work from any suitable location in Europe. Seniority Level Director level Industry
• Information Technology & Services
Our client is a world leading smart platform technology
provider. headquartered in Beijing, they are a leading Android core technology
and solution provider, to accelerate OEMs’ high-quality products quick time to
market. They operate 20+ R&D centers and offices globally since its start
They have rich experience in Android base technology,
middleware and application development, as well as system integration and services,
enabling unique advantages in Mobile Internet Device industry and ecosystem.
They have developed strong relationship with the world's leading technology
companies including chips, components, devices, software and Internet vendors
and mobile carriers in the smart device industry, giving the company a unique
vertical integration advantages.
Their product line is based on the Android system, including
one-stop customizable solutions for Smartphone, Android system for Tablet,
Internet TV and Set-Top Boxes. Some key technologies, such as Dual SIM Dual
Standby, Multi-Screen support, 3D graphic library, carrier certification
support and customizable UI framework can effectively improve the user
experience and provide the initiatives of innovation in the industry.