Proof-reading, edit and write the related articles.
1. Native English speaker with excellent writing and editing skills.
2. Bachelor’s degree or above.
3. Over 3 years experiences related.
4. Strong interest in China’s technology and industry innovation.
5. Self-motivated, pro-active, able to work well in a team.
Our client is a leading industrial tech media and investment research company that focuses on technological and industrial innovation in China.
Founded in February 2014, their headquarter is in Beijing and we have branches in Shanghai and Shenzhen, China.
They have taken upon itself the mission of assisting promising Chinese companies in their quest to break into the global market.
At the same time, they also strive to provide overseas investors and industry players with a deeper understanding of China's business environment.
Their ultimate goal is to help China's leading startups from varied industries to understand the global market and accelerate the globalization process in order to discover potential development opportunities outside of Chin
Please send your CV via: firstname.lastname@example.org