$21,600USD to $30,000USD annual salary
- To plan, organize, prepare and offer instruction in the class assigned from Monday to Friday with K-9 students
- To maintain good class/student discipline.
- To cooperate with the supervisors and colleagues in teaching, class evaluation, student assessment and students’ extracurricular activities.
- Be under 50 years old
- Be from Native English speaking country
- With over 2 years ESL teaching experiences
- With an undergraduate degree or above
- With a minimum 100 hours TEFL/TESL/CELTA certificate from a certified ESL teacher training institute
Maple Leaf Educational Systems (MLES) is China’s leading independent, international school system. MLES offers high quality international education for students from preschool to high school.
The Maple Leaf Model provides a western academic orientation and preparation for admission to western universities, blended with the richness of Chinese educational traditions and culture. Regardless of race, color or nationality Maple Leaf International Schools provide first-class educational services for all students.
MLES is the first and largest Canadian overseas school system in China. MLES opened its first school in Dalian, China in 1995 and has continued to grow, now including 50 schools in 14 cities including Dalian, Wuhan, Tianjin, Chongqing, Zhenjiang, Luoyang, Ordos, Shanghai, Pingdingshan, Jingzhou, Yiwu, Xi’an, Pinghu, Huai’an.