Akuna Capital is a derivatives trading firm headquartered in downtown Chicago that specializes in market making and arbitrage. Akuna started with five employees in 2011 and we now have over 140. Our Shanghai office (Akuna Software Technologies) is growing fast! We have been operating in Shanghai from 2014.
Akuna Shanghai is seeking a highly organized and energetic Recruiting Coordinator to provide administrative support to the Recruiting Team. We are a collaborative group focused on providing the best possible experience for all prospective candidates and existing employees participating in recruiting initiatives. With our expanding growth rate and no signs of slowing down, be prepared to take on an exciting challenge with significant opportunity for growth.
What you’ll do as a Recruiting Coordinator at Akuna:
• Track large volumes of candidates through multiple stages of the interview process including candidate communication, scheduling, testing and screening using Outlook and our applicant tracking system
• Monitor interviews to make sure that they are running smoothly
• Ensure scorecards and feedback are recorded in our ATS and follow up with interviewers as needed
• Travel and represent Team Akuna at events and career fairs as needed
• Work with Recruiter and act as a recruiting sourcer for open positions
Qualities that make great candidates:
• 0-1.5 years of recruiting coordination experience preferred but not required
• Good English communication skill is a must
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Must have strong experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook and Excel
• Proactive problem-solver capable of identifying issues and generating solutions
• Outstanding organizational skills, close attention to detail and the ability to multi-task are must haves
• Can work independently while also being a team player with a can-do attitude
• Flexibility to deal with last minute changes, the ability to remain calm under pressure and comfortable working with minimal direction.
Akuna Capital is a fast-growing trading house that specializes in derivative market-making and arbitrage. We pair up experienced and talented traders with industry-leading low latency IT, giving the company a huge advantage in the dynamic screen-based trading sphere. Founded in 2011, the company trades on major derivative markets across the US, our offices are in Chicago, Shanghai, Champaign and Boston.
Our traders and developers work collaboratively in order to drive business outcomes and technical innovation, which is integral to our success.
Our Shanghai office (Akuna Software Technologies) is growing fast! We have been operating in Shanghai from 2014.
公司总部位于美国芝加哥，在上海，波士顿，香槟设有分部，我们是美国最大的期权产品做市商之一。交易主要集中在 芝加哥商品交易所，芝加哥期权交易所，ISE, 纽约证券交易所，和纳斯达克市场, 涉及的产品包含股票指数期权，利率期权及期货 (国债) ，外汇期权以及商品(谷物，牲畜，石油，和黄金)期货期权。我们有经验丰富的优秀交易员和创新开拓的IT精英。Akuna上海目前正在组建团队，打造最前沿的期权期货交易系统。在这里，你可以更加接近市场，帮助交易员解决技术问题，接触到交易策略。这里是技术和市场结合最前沿的地方。（我们是属于做市商，主要做期权产品，期货）
We will offer:
• 20 days annual leave, 5 days sick leave
• Recruitment training
• Good work and life balance style
• Commercial medical insurance
• Annual healthy Check
• Lunch allowance
If you want to join top recruiting team, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org