Formulation/Pre-Formulation Senior Scientist
• WuXi’s development services also include pre-formulation studies, analytical development, stability evaluation and formulation development, all the way to CMC services.
• All of these services are integrated to help our clients quickly and seamlessly move NCEs from preclinical stage to patients.
Our development services include:
• Pre-Formulation Development
• Analytical Development
• Formulation Development
• Clinical Trial Material Manufacturing, Packaging & Labeling
• M.S. or Ph.D. degree in pharmaceutical science, pharmaceutical analysis, analytical/physical chemistry, pharmaceutics or other directly-related science disciplines.
• Experience in formulation/dose development and pre-formulation development is helpful but not required.
• Familiar with analytical techniques, especially HPLC; Experience with solid-state characterization, analytical techniques is desirable.
• Be familiar with the requirements of the FDA cGMP/GLP regulations, ICH guidelines as well as drug development process.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and outstanding interpersonal skills are essential job requirements.
Established in December 2000, WuXi AppTec is a leading global pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, and medical device open-access capability and technology platform with operations in China and the United States. As an innovation-driven and customer-focused company, WuXi AppTec provides a broad and integrated portfolio of services throughout the drug R&D process. Our services are designed to help our worldwide customers shorten the discovery and development time and lower the cost of drug and medical device R&D through cost-effective and efficient solutions.
WuXi AppTec has successfully established a fully integrated services and technology platform during the past decade. The company built its initial capabilities around discovery chemistry and has further enhanced the integrated services with analytical services, bio-analytical services, process research, process development services, API manufacturing services, DMPK/ADME, discovery biology, pharmacology, formulation, toxicology, genomic services, biologics manufacturing services, antibody and biological research reagent manufacturing and sales, and most recently clinical research and regulatory services.
WuXi AppTec has developed from four founders and a single laboratory in December 2000 to 10,000 employees and 5 million square feet of laboratory and manufacturing space, including facilities under construction. The company is actively improving its capabilities and capacity through new expansions in its global business. Capitalizing on the great advantage of conducting R&D services both in China and in the U.S., WuXi AppTec is building an alternative R&D engine to serve the global life-science industry.