Report to: Producer
1. Post video editing, submission for review, and storage
2. Promo production
3. Plan the program with the director and host to understand the characters to be filmed, interview questions，etc.
4. Participate in the current shooting of the festival, understand the shooting process and specific shooting content, sometimes need business travel.
5. Participate in manuscript writing of talk show when necessary
1. Bachelor degree and above
2. TV editing, news editing and other related majors
3. At least three years of TV editing experience
4. Proficiency in using video editing system
5. Fluent in English, preferably able to understand Chinese, with certain Chinese reading ability
China Global Television Network, or CGTN, is China’s new international media organization.
It was launched by the national broadcaster China Central Television (CCTV) on December 31, 2016.
By launching CGTN, we want to re-brand our product to the world, to cope with the global trend in media convergence.
CGTN English is the flagship channel.
The strategy, “Mobile first”, aims to fulfill the demands of global viewers and users for easier access to content on different platforms.
With an international team of professionals from more than 70 countries and regions, CGTN is an investment in the future of news media.