• Assist customers with their inquiries and concerns in VIETNAMESE / INDONESIAN via phone, chat, or email;
• Communicate effectively with customers, showing empathy and patience;
• Work as a part of a high-performing team, supporting and helping colleagues and your Team Lead as required;
• Advocate the culture both internally and externally;
• Assist with ad hoc projects assigned by Team Leads / Supervisors.
1. Proficiency in both verbal and written VIETNAMESE / INDONESIAN; fluency in English is must;
2. Candidates in China now and qualify for work visa is required.
3. Have a passion for helping and supporting others. You gain a sense of fulfilment from saving someone's day;
4. Able to work in shifts (morning, day, afternoon, and night), as well as during weekends and public holidays;
5. Good computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.);
6. Positive and forward-thinking attitude, with a diligent and result-orientated approach to work.
Working hours: Due to the particularity of the post, the 5-day 8-hour work system is implemented, with 5-day off and 2-day off (taking turns to rest, not fixed as weekends)
Morning shift: 07:00-16:00
Regular daily shift: 8 hours during 08:00-19:00
(such as 08:00-17:00, 09:00-18:00)
Middle shift: 14:00-23:00
Night shift: 23:00-07:00 + 1
Daily allowance: 10-100RMB per day depending on the shift
Ctrip.com International Ltd. (NASDAQ: CTRP) established the International Business Unit (Trip.com) towards the end of 2013 and has achieved triple digit growth rates over the past few years in the international travel industry.
Trip.com provides a one-stop travel booking service in 20+ languages through our website and mobile app. With access to more than 1.2 million hotels, over 2 million individual flight routes around the globe and an award-winning Customer Service team, we are one of the world's leading online travel agencies.
In 2009, 2010 and 2014, Ctrip invested in ezTravel (Taiwan) and Wing On Travel (Hong Kong), expanding its business and services into Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau, and North America as well as additional destinations worldwide. Ctrip started its International Business towards the end of 2013, and the extent and pace of growth continue at an impressive rate.