A giant multinational technology company specializing in e-commerce, retail, Internet, and technology, developed a unique talent program dedicated to nurture the skills and mindset talents needed for international growth.
This 2 years program will be based in Hangzhou , offering classrooms, experential learnings, cultural experiences, and overall in-depth knowledge of this global industry leader.
We expect graduates of this program to take critical roles in the businesses which are highly impactful in our client's globalization journey!
1. Responsible for local market promotion, product and brand localisation, from the formulation of go-to-market strategies, budgets to implementation.
2. Deliver customer portrait and successfully drive awareness, adoption, and usage of B2B service through innovative, scalable and leveragable programs-including conferences, nurture & loyalty programs, user group and customer reference program
3. Build an ecosystem among stakeholders, integrating local resources such as chambers of commerce, government agencies, academic institutions, etc. to promote and strengthen the linkage to the client's website
4. Build integrated online / offlinemarketing campaigns that drive demand and leads through acquisition of new customers – including campaign execution, monitor and track campaign results using analytical and reporting capabilities to measure the performance of marketing campaigns (ROI)
5. Content management for KA sellers and success stories
6. Responsible for conducting data analysis on all market launch activities (online and offline), and provide the operation and sales departments data reports and feedback from the seller timely.
7. Effective and comprehensive cross-department coordination with central marketing team to ensure the smooth landing of the marketing initiative from headquarter with efficiency.
1. Deep understanding of social media platform such as FB, Instagram etc.and abilities to drive online growth
2, Experience of brand localization and community management, able to deliver content/design implementation according to various marketing initiative.
3. Being an expert in integrating resources, with an insight of the local business community and good relationship with local media group and association of commerce.
4. Outstanding of both local business demand and pain points, able to respond and feedback through a systematic approach, able to deliver insight and market predictability with strategic thinking skills
5. Capability of logical thinking, with experience in large-scale event marketing, be able to independently complete the project from plan till implementation, and collaborate with other parties to ensure the successful completion of the project.
6. Capability of numerical thinking, able to analyze the ROI based on total input and delivery timely
7. More than 5 years of marketing experience, digital marketing operation with tracked scalability has priority. Experience in b2b business marketing, and brand management is a plus.
8. High proficiency in English and Chinese language. Additional Language skill is a plus.
Our client is in e-commerce , retail , Internet , and technology. Founded in Hangzhou , Zhejiang , the company provides consumer-to-consumer (C2C), business-to-consumer (B2C), and business-to-business ( B2B) sales services via web portals , as well as electronic payment services, shopping search engines and cloud computing services. It owns and operates a diverse array of businesses around the world in numerous sectors.
They are one of the world's largest retailer and e-commerce company, is on the list of largest Internet companies and artificial intelligence companies, is one of the biggest venture capital firms, and one of the biggest investment corporations in the world.