1. Etiquette reception at concierge/lounge
2. Responsible for the overall work of the concierge and standardized services;
3. Familiar with facilities and guide to use;
4. Assist VIP guests with the guidance for the visit, including reception arrangements for major events
1. English as working language; Chinese level at least HSK 4
2. Smiling, Kindly, Sense of service.
3. Strong communicative skills.
4. Bachelor's degree or above.
Our client is the first “International Rendezvous” in Shanghai’s New Bund Financial
Belt that continues the prosperity of China’s financial development.
The Center is a mixed used complex landmark in the city which
includes Family Wealth Management Office & Corporate Headquarters,
museum & concept stores for international brands, Luxury Shopping Mall,
Boutique Hotel and Arts & Cultural center and gathers economic, commercial,
travel, arts & cultural.