Participate in innovation research work, and solve problems that occur in actual work and business through technological innovation;
2. Work with product and R & D teams to promote major platform architecture upgrades, new system architecture construction, and legacy system integration;
3. Responsible for studying and researching mainstream foreign products or technologies, promoting the exploration and application of foreign frontier technologies, and promoting the development of foreign frontier architecture solutions;
4. Participate in technical support work, mainly responsible for security issues related to foreign companies, and exploration and marking of related technical solutions for foreign companies.
1. Master degree or above, under 40 years of age, foreign nationals, Singapore, Japan, South Korea, India nationality is preferred;
2. 5+ years of system architecture experience, proficient in English reading and writing, excellent Chinese is preferred;
3. Be proficient in at least one development language such as Java, python, .net;
4. Familiar with the application of at least one technology such as cloud computing, big data, blockchain, artificial intelligence, etc., with actual application results preferred;
5. Familiar with at least one microservice architecture, such as springcloud, .net core;
6. Familiar with mainstream foreign open source communities, such as stackoverflow, github, etc., have good exploration and curiosity on new technologies and new things;
7. Have excellent team awareness and communication skills, strong learning ability and initiative, have the spirit of research , passion, and willing to accept challenges.
Established in 1984, our client is a leading domestic HR outsourcing expert that provides HR management value consultation and full implementation for corporate customers from anywhere in the world.
Through the thorough study of the HR outsourcing market, they always provide the industry with management experience and quality standards based on proactive thinking and innovative practices. Following the employees ' and enterprises ' life-cycle features, they focus on details and offer services for every aspect of enterprise HR management. Via the localization of international standards and management mechanisms, they use the “ change-up- on-needs " service model by extending the most valuable consulting services and client-oriented solutions to assist you in achieving excellent performance, building long-term HR competitiveness, and realizing grand business visions.
With their extensive nationwide network of 125 branches and over 400 service points, we currently provide highly efficient services to 2.0 million employees of over 30,000