SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
1. Undergraduate degree
2. 5 +years’ experience in a TV production environment. Experience in News broadcast design and production; Information Graphics; and Motion Graphics.
3. Skilled in all necessary software, Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator.
4. Strong design and composition skills.
5. Technical aptitude and computer skills.
6. High levels of productivity with strong creative ability.
7. Ability to articulate ideas and concepts to clients.
8. Ability to translate Management requirements into practical solutions.
9. Must be able to work in a fast-paced and demanding live-to-air 24-hour news environment.
10. Must be able to work irregular hours and work an extended schedule as the news cycle and deadlines require.
11. Fluent English speaker. Knowledge of Mandarin Chinese preferred.
China Global Television Network, or CGTN, is China’s new international media organization.
It was launched by the national broadcaster China Central Television (CCTV) on December 31, 2016.
By launching CGTN, we want to re-brand our product to the world, to cope with the global trend in media convergence.
CGTN English is the flagship channel.
The strategy, “Mobile first”, aims to fulfill the demands of global viewers and users for easier access to content on different platforms.
With an international team of professionals from more than 70 countries and regions, CGTN is an investment in the future of news media.