SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
1. Undergraduate degree.
2. Minimum 5 years recruitment experience within the HR and Recruitment industry.
3. Fluency in English. Knowledge of Mandarin Chinese preferred.
4. Capability to communicate and engage stakeholders with solid recruitment advice.
5. Result-driven, be able to manage multiple tasks and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
6. Experience in media industry is a plus.
China Global Television Network, or CGTN, is China’s new international media organization.
It was launched by the national broadcaster China Central Television (CCTV) on December 31, 2016.
By launching CGTN, we want to re-brand our product to the world, to cope with the global trend in media convergence.
CGTN English is the flagship channel.
The strategy, “Mobile first”, aims to fulfill the demands of global viewers and users for easier access to content on different platforms.
With an international team of professionals from more than 70 countries and regions, CGTN is an investment in the future of news media.