1：Business Unit HR department:
- Support team in operational HR topics for senior management worldwide
- Actively collaborate in execution of core HR processes such as HR Development, Compensation & Benefits,
- Contribute to strategic HR initiatives within Business Unit (e.g. Competency management, strategic workforce management, etc.)
Target: get a comprehensive overview standard HR processes within our cooperation and the role of a Business Unit HR function with global responsibility
2：Local HR department (assignment abroad)
- Apply Continental standards and processes as a Business Partner within a local HR department
- Support implementation of corporate concepts and frameworks on a local level
Target: Apply the knowledge gained in first phase within a realistic local environment. Gain operational experience and practical knowledge about operational HR role on local level.
3：Role to be defined
Third & fourth assignment to be decided based on experiences in first two roles. Assignment should support change into permanent role after completion of trainee program.
- HR Center of Expertise role: HR Development /Training/ Recruiting / etc.
- HR Business Partner role within organization
Target: Assignment should support change into permanent role after completion of trainee program.
- Excellent university graduate with a Bachelor or Master degree in business, economics, law, psychology, social sciences or similar with a focus on Human Resources
- Min. 6 months practical experience (e.g. through internships, education, first job)
- At least 6 months of International internship/study abroad/working in a multicultural and international team
- Excellent communication, problem solving, teamwork skills
- Enjoy working in a multicultural environment and willing to accept international assignment.
- Fluent in English and mandarin