HR Global Trainee
No Experience Required
1. Task Area 1：Business Unit HR department:
- Support team in operational HR topics for senior management worldwide
- Actively collaborate in execution of core HR processes such as HR Development, Compensation & Benefits,
- Contribute to strategic HR initiatives within Business Unit (e.g. Competency management, strategic workforce management, etc.)
Target: get a comprehensive overview standard HR processes within our cooperation and the role of a Business Unit HR function with global responsibility
2. Task Area 2：Local HR department (assignment abroad)
- Apply Continental standards and processes as a Business Partner within a local HR department
- Support implementation of corporate concepts and frameworks on a local level
Target: Apply the knowledge gained in first phase within a realistic local environment. Gain operational experience and practical knowledge about operational HR role on local level.
- Excellent university graduate with a Bachelor or Master degree in business, economics, law, psychology, social sciences or similar with a focus on Human Resources
- Min. 6 months practical experience (e.g. through internships, education, first job)
- At least 6 months of International internship/study abroad/working in a multicultural and international team
- Excellent communication, problem solving, teamwork skills
- Enjoy working in a multicultural environment and willing to accept international assignment.
- Native level Mandarin Chinese language skill, fluent in English, and qualification to legally work in the people's republic of China required.
Automobile & Components
Continental AG was
founded in 1871, headquartered in Hanover, Germany, and is the third largest
tire manufacturer in the world，Europe's largest supplier of auto parts. In
2017, the world's top 500 ranked 213.