中方双语教师 Chinese Bilingual Teacher 人大附中杭州学校
Teachers must be ambitious for the pupils'learning and put their pupils first in everything that they do. Teachers should actively promote the School's Mission and Vision through their enthusiastic and full participation in school life.
Every teacher has key academic and pastoral responsibilities. These are listed in the following section and it is important that we all take these responsibilities seriously:
1. To contribute to the establishment of a caring ethos which values all pupils
2. To teach assigned classes in a competent and stimulating manner, making use of an appropriate range of teaching methods
3. To prepare lessons and courses, and make an appropriate contribution to curriculum development and in doing so to lead the learning and teaching in their classes
4. Liaise with Head of Subject Department/Curriculum Coordinator in terms of teaching plans
5. To mark and correct pupils' work effectively and timeously, to set preps in accordance with the prep timetables, to maintain assessment procedures and prepare reports as required by the department and in accordance with School procedures
6. To maintain discipline and adopt strategies with the aim of maximising each pupil's attainment.
7. For Bilingual Teachers from Grade 1-9 to offer demonstration lessons for their line managers according to Ministry regulations.
8. To make effective use of all appropriate resources, including teaching materials, equipment and accommodation
9. To prepare pupil reports as required and ensure positive liaison with parents.
10. To participate in self-evaluation and staff development opportunities in response to school, department and personal needs
11. Set and mark prep on a regular basis in order to enhance students’ learning.
12. To report on pupils' work and to discuss pupils' progress with their parents
13. To participate in ‘Open Days’ for prospective students and parents.
14. Invigilate exams as required.
15. To write references, where appropriate, for students applying to university
16. Accept other duties assigned to enhance the learning experience of the students and smooth functioning of the School.
17. To support School rules and regulations with regard to dress and behaviour, discipline and sanctions
18. To actively contribute to the School’s Co-Curricular Programme.
19. Attend all meetings
20. Take advantage of Continuous Professional Development (CPD) opportunities and training sessions for staff development.
21. To help students beyond the timetabled lessons where required, providing both consolidation and extension, and contribute to the regular department clinics.
There will be two teachers linked to each tutor group. Both will be proactive tutors for the students in the tutor group. One will have the central role of parental liaison, the other primary responsibility for delivery of the Personal Social Development programme in the time allocated.
1.Bachelor’s degree or above
2.IELTS 6.5, TEFOL 90 or CET 6 (minimum standard)
3.Recognized Teacher Qualification