We are looking to add to our dynamic and experienced multi-disciplinary team of teachers who value high quality education.
If you advocate a child initiated, play based approach and want to take part in igniting the joy of lifelong curiosity and learning in a stimulating and nurturing environment; then we would love to hear from you. We are seeking for a full time English teacher of high caliber who possess the following:
· Team player and collaborator in fostering parent, child and teacher relationships
· Passionate about working with young children
· Have a global perspective towards education
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English
· Strong time management and organizational skills
· Keen to enhance own professional development as well as share knowledge with others
· Bachelor Degree from an accredited university or college.
· TESOL, TEFL or ESL certificate
· Minimum 2 years relevant classroom experience
· Experience and knowledge of the developmental milestones of the Under 6 age group
· Remuneration and Benefits
· Competitive salary, medical insurance and continual professional development opportunities in an empowering working environment
· Working permit or visa provided after probation
· 5 days of paid annual leave plus China public holidays
· Healthy lunches provided throughout the school week
Lemei education group is founded by a number of educational institutions with rich experience in international education management, is committed to integrate eastern and western education and provide students global vision.
Over the years, Lemei education focuses on the global integration of high-quality educational resources, to provide quality international education for the Chinese schools.