Use your diverse skills to help China’s top students reach their goals of matriculating into US universities. Enjoy an international work environment, and an industry leading compensation and benefits package.
ENREACH’s vision is to make Chinese students the global leaders of tomorrow. Our educational mission is to provide Chinese students aged between 9 and 18 with a high quality and interdisciplinary international education that encourages critical, creative, independent thinking. Following western educational standards, the ENREACH Education programs include a liberal arts curriculum, college counseling services, international exam preparation and extracurricular activities. ENREACH is a division of Dipont Education, a leading education management group in China and pioneer in the development and customization of international education programs for students since the 1990s.
ENREACH is seeking Chinese nationals who have had success at some of America’s best colleges to be a part of our comprehensive high-end counseling service that focuses on executing a college admissions counseling strategy. This involves guiding students understanding of their unique self, as well as developing their creativity, communication and critical thinking skills. We teach students and their families where they have opportunities to take control, not only during the admissions process but also how to be successful in a US college and enriching students’ skills to develop as global leaders.
What is the job?
1. Counsel students to help them identify their unique self and help students develop the skills to best communicate that self through essays, interviews and personal statements.
2. Researching colleges with students and parents and helping them select colleges whose core values match their own ambitions.
3. Help students put together their applications and use the common application to submit to colleges.
4. Working in a team of Chinese and American counselors and teachers to train, guide and motivate students throughout the process so that they become confident independent learners.
5. Communicate regularly with parents and students about reaching expectations, progress and achievements and removing any barriers or hurdles throughout the process.
6. Contribute to growing the program by working with sales and marketing support teams, attending events and promoting the program to interested parents and students.
1. Using what you know best in the work place every day.
2. Working in a truly international work environment as part of a team of Western and Chinese counselors.
3. Having a direct impact on China’s top students on their educational goals.
4. Connecting with partner programs worldwide (OACAC, IECA, etc.).
5. Significantly contributing to a growing company and program.
1. Bachelor’s degree and/or post-graduate qualification in any discipline from a highly ranked American College .
2. The ability to commit to a 3-year contract.
3. A commitment to excellence, and entrepreneurial mindset, and the ability to work efficiently in a startup environment.
4. An interest in education and developing students.