1. Responsible for the daily designing management. including OEM information management, schedule management and risk management, etc.;
2. Responsible for the good communication between Global Designing Center in China and OEMs in Overseas: Well understand OEM's requirement and feedback to China. Obtain the feedback from China and conduct good communicate with OEMs in Overseas; Implement countermeasures.
3. Provide great technical support and technical audits for Global Designing Center in China on Oversea related programs.
4. Responsible for the daily management of the designing project.
1. Bachelor Degree or above of Engineering;
2. Be familiar with TS16949 development system, including design quality control, DFMEA and etc.;
3. Be familiar with OEM's 3D software, either Catia or UG NX;
4. Strong adaptability, open-minded and good teamwork;
5. Good English capability in both oral and writing.
MINTH Group Limited is a leading supplier of exterior auto parts with No. 1 market share in China and growing relevance globally. MINTH was listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange on December 1, 2005 (stock code: 0425), primarily engaged in designing, manufacturing and marketing of trims, decorative parts, body structural parts and seat frame systems.
MINTH’s design and marketing offices are set up in the world's major automotive markets such as Japan and US. MINTH's exports to Australia, Europe, North America, Japan and Southeast Asia are increasing rapidly. It currently has factories in production in Mexico, Thailand and the US.
MINTH supplies to the major automakers which hold more than 80% of global market share. These include Nissan, Toyota, Ford, GM, Daimler Chrysler, Volkswagen, Honda, BMW, Peugeot-Citroen, Hyundai and Mitsubishi.