1. Growth: drive user growth and retentions with Ops, Sales and Product team, in a creative, impactful and cost-effective way
2. Customer experience: Know our users (eaters, couriers and restaurants) inside and out. Deeply understand their habits and preferences, drive actionable insights to develop initiatives that will improve their experience, satisfaction and engagement with company's Food brand
3. Strategic planning: Identify and prioritize key audience pain points and define marketing strategy, roadmap and budget allocation for initiatives that will help develop the brand and engage customers. Able to perform in a highly competitive environment and design comprehensive differentiating strategies
4. Consumer marketing: Develop, launch and track high-impact fully integrated campaigns across digital, social, above the line and below the line channels for both riders and drivers
5. Enterprise marketing: Work with Sales team to perform marketing toward restaurants and stakeholders in Japan food industry
6. Branding: Own company's Food's brand in Japan; win the hearts and minds of users and food industry by establishing a positive brand image
7. Leadership: Motivate, develop and inspire an enthusiastic and diverse team to achieve remarkable results and drive real innovation.
8. Balancing priorities & resources: Steer a team of marketers to execute campaigns for consumers, couriers and restaurants. Able to collaborate with the HQ team. Define milestones, manage internal and external resources accordingly, including tracking progress, understanding dependencies and handle stakeholders management.
1. Match company values:
-User Value Creation; always thinking about user values; passionate about consumer experiences, with ability to use research and data to drive actionable insights to inform marketing strategy and improve the customer experience
-Data driven at the core: Quantify everything you do and promote a data-driven approach within the Marketing team. Utilize quantitative-based decision making to improve our marketing strategy. Prioritize initiatives based on highest return on investment
-Growth: willing and able to learn quickly about DiDi and food industry; be creative about marketing methods
-Win-Win Collaboration: able to do smart marketing and “get more done with less”; a good deal maker and able to source resources through partnerships
2. Relevant experience: 8 year + experience in the marketing field; understand local market conventions and tactics; track record of successfully managing sizable marketing budget or creating impactful marketing events; client side experience (instead of merely agency side) is needed; zero-to-one experience preferred
3. Strategic thinking: You know how to define and execute an effective Marketing Strategy, create and manage roadmaps and budgets
4. Experience managing teams: You're an optimistic leader able to support and inspire a team to achieve remarkable results and drive innovation
5. Project Management: Ability to project-manage and multitask at scale, working with cross functional groups and external third parties as required, with demonstrated leadership of leading initiatives and projects at your organization
6. Great communication and interpersonal skills: to work effectively across multiple functions in an ambiguous, fast-changing environment
7. Language: Fluency in Japanese and English are required; Chinese would be a plus
Our client is a Chinese transportation company headquartered in Beijing . The company provides app-based transportation services, including taxi hailing, private car hailing, social ride-sharing and bike sharing; on-demand delivery services; and automobile services, including sales, leasing, financing, maintenance, fleet operation, electric vehicle charging and co-development of vehicles with automakers. In 2018, their platform had more than 550 million users and tens of millions of drivers.