· Responsible the kick-off meeting.
· Responsible project manager to complete the external document review and translate customer requirements;
· Establishment of open issue (APQP issues list, including baseline differences, tolerances, and other aspects of the standard);
· Responsible the deliverability analysis table;
· Update the PFMEA;
· Apply for project PRM;
· Responsible in the development of the project development plan;
· Responsible the tooling development task book
· Complete delivery notice;
· Monitoring the high risk issue;
· Responsible accomplish the project review(lessons learned)
· Bachelor Degree or above of Engineering;
· Strong adaptability, open-minded, good teamwork and communicate skill.
· Good English capability in both oral and writing.
MINTH Group Limited is a leading supplier of exterior auto parts with No. 1 market share in China and growing relevance globally. MINTH was listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange on December 1, 2005 (stock code: 0425), primarily engaged in designing, manufacturing and marketing of trims, decorative parts, body structural parts and seat frame systems.
MINTH’s design and marketing offices are set up in the world's major automotive markets such as Japan and US. MINTH's exports to Australia, Europe, North America, Japan and Southeast Asia are increasing rapidly. It currently has factories in production in Mexico, Thailand and the US.
MINTH supplies to the major automakers which hold more than 80% of global market share. These include Nissan, Toyota, Ford, GM, Daimler Chrysler, Volkswagen, Honda, BMW, Peugeot-Citroen, Hyundai and Mitsubishi.