Company profile : provides a one-stop travel booking service in 20+ languages through our website
and mobile app. With access to more than 1.2 million hotels, over 2 million
individual flight routes around the globe and an award-winning Customer Service
team, we are one of the world's leading online travel agencies
· Regularly Update at The Track and Trend of Macro-Environment (SUCH AS Website Design, Policy), Industry evolvement and Market, by leading, Ltd. Free Join UXA Team.
· Share Evolution and Key the Competitors' Movement NC Joining Module, etc. for existing Product Lines.
· Preference Experience and at The Accuracy and comprehensiveness of the Analyze Product, AS Well AS at The Convenience from the User's Point of View, SO AS to Tourism Products's are of Ensure that the User to Worth at The Trust.
· Preference Experience at The Service Process and the Analyze, Develop A Professional Research, Plan, and Optimize Process at The Service Research, based at The ON to the Result of Ensure at The Smoothness and Convenience.
· Professional Approach to Working with Different colleagues now across the Departments, the Countries, AT All Levels, in both-and Distributed Teams is local. Results orientated with A BIAS for Action, Taking Responsibility and owning Delivery.
· The Prepare Monthly and QUARTERLY Reports.
· QA Supervisory Control- 20%
· The Provide Ops Team with A Holistic View of Performance and the Identify Which at The Levers by Will Drive Performance Improvements.
· Support CS at Quality Assurance Related the Analysis and the Data / or the Customer Support Individual SNAP the Check.
· Support Business Performance and Internal Communication ON at Strategy for Senior Management.
· The Perform Duties AS OTHER required by Manager.
years of experience in market analyst role and at least 1 year management
travel industry is preferred;
analytical skills and logical thinking.
initiative and result orientation. Ability to work independently under limited
resources and to initiate clear courses of actions. Ability to deliver quality
results under time pressure.
project management, social media management experience and familiar with NPS
and other scoring system management experience is preferred.
professional proficiency in English.
sophisticated attitude / behavior to handle relationship with different levels
within the organization and external contacts independently.
HelloCareer is a global talent
solutions provider, focusing on assisting Chinese local companies and
government organizations to hire and build connections with targeted candidates
We have offices and partners in many countries including the US, UK,
Holland and Australia, covering the local job sites in more than 25 countries
and areas. We have also built strong connections with 100+ top universities in
the world, and had a global talent pool of 250,000+ potential candidates
in various industries such as finance, IT, energy, bio-tech, automotive, and
Our team has successfully provided customized recruitment solutions
for various global companies by using our global footprint and expertise. The
services we provide include but are
not limited to overseas job posting, overseas talent sourcing & screening,
overseas headhunting and overseas hiring events organizing.
Our mission is to be a well-run human resource provider through the help
of our responsible and professional recruitment consultants who are always
ready to help the
Chinese government and Chinese enterprises
to recruit suitable global talents.