1. Cobo Wallet’s Head of Marketing is seeking a strategic communicator to help build, execute, and manage an integrated communications strategy.
2. Your job is to develop comms programs to help educate new and existing users, partners, media, and crypto industry thought leaders on Cobo’s mission.
3. As our Communications Manager, you will flex between strategy and tactical execution that can include media relations, thought-leadership, content activation, writing, and stakeholder engagement.
4. You are nimble, roll-up-your-sleeves communications professional who can easily and willingly oscillate between strategy and execution and contribute to all tasks in between.
5. You will help us communicate the innovation of cryptocurrency and digital assets and evangelize Cobo Wallet’s specific contribution to enabling the future of blockchain.
1. Build and activate powerful content pillars; develop and execute reputation building campaigns and ideas
2. Manage, creation and write a wide range of communications materials including messaging documents, blog posts, press plans, media pitches reactive statements and media briefing materials
3. Support proactive and reactive media relations strategies to help educate press, bloggers, and industry influencers about existing and new Cobo Wallet features
4. Audit internal wallet communications strategy and work with cross-functional team to create an approach that reflects our culture, including supporting leadership communications and communicating new product announcements
5. Own end-to-end campaigns from conception and integration to measurement
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
2. 3- 5 years experience in communications/ branding/ content marketing; proven track record of advancement and increased responsibilities
3. Proven ability to develop strategic plans independently
4. Ability to manage multiple projects at once while maintaining composure and flexibility under tight deadlines
5. Team player, proven ability to build strong relationships internally across cross functional teams
6. Exceptional writing skills and proven ability to build trust with internal and external stakeholders
7. Exemplary professionalism, strong judgment, and discretion, especially when under tight deadlines
8. Experience managing relationships with external agencies/press
9. Native in English，Fluent in Chinese would be a plus
1. Demonstrated experience building comms strategy for the financial services and/or technology industries
2. Experience driving messaging and content for consumer products
3. Genuine passion for disruptive technology