1. Assist in setting the development strategy and work agenda of transnational major clients, collecting the information of our clients and evaluation of classification.
2. Develop and manage the transnational major client’s group, increase the purchasing quantity of major clients, Strengthen the loyalty of foreign clients, maintain customer value in a long term.
3. Track the contract executive process, review the summary monthly and promote the contract value.
4. Visit customer termly, bring the customer care efficiently, and resolve possible customer issues to increase the purchasing quantity and signature rate with Fortune 500 companies.
5. Keep good communication with domestic and foreign sales department about business side of major clients, to coordinate the sales processes.
6. Select sales signing process based on the client’s classification, enact negotiation and signing plan, responsible for management of contract documents and being approved from internal and external departments, then sign the contract with major client.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above;
2. Fluent in written and spoken English, if bilingual in Chinese Mandarin is preferred;
3. Eligible to approve China legal work visa;
4. Proficient in marketing skills and sales management, possess marketing research, customer analysis and forecasting risk ability;
5. Strong at team management, project management ability, planning and execution ability, professional spirit at work;
6. Familiar with civil aviation marketing channel, relevant policy and passenger business related, it will be priority with airline corporate customer sales experience;
7. Interested in Chinese Culture and work in Beijing, over 2 years living experience in China is preferred.