• Maintains financial security by establishing internal controls.
• Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including, but not limited too:
-Month and end year process
-Revenue and expenditure variance analytics
• Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
• Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
• Coordinate and complete annual audits
• Provide recommendations
• Other duties as assigned
• Advanced computer skills on MS Office
• Accounting software and systems
• Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
• Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to direct and supervise
• Communication skills
• Leadership skills
• BS degree in Accounting or Finance
Tinno Mobile has established strategic partnership with many “Local Kings”(Top Local Brands) in more than 30 nations in South Asia, Southeast Asia, Latin America and Europe, etc.Tinno Mobile Technology Corp. (called "Tinno Mobile" or "Tinno" for short) is an innovative provider on mobile communication products and services, dedicated to the R&D, manufacture and sales of mobile terminals, and it provides the global communication product consumers with fashionable, personalized, high content and imaginative products and services. Tinno Mobile has established strategic partnership with many “Local Kings”(Top Local Brands) in more than 30 nations in South Asia, Southeast Asia, Latin America and Europe, etc.
As the biggest shareholder of WIKO, In 2009, Tinno Mobile successfully launched qwerty series products with powerful function; The company also won a global exclusive honor of “Annual Technology Innovation Award” by MTK.