VMware Sales Academy Overview:
VMware invests for the future in VMware’s Sales Organization through the VMware Sales Academy. The VMware Sales Academy (VSA) is an extensive training program with two tracks: Inside Sales and Technical Services. The academy involves sales, technical and product training for all participants. Following training, successful participants will be moved into an Associate Sales role (Inside Sales Representative or Inside Partner Business Manager) or a Technical Services Role (Associate Systems Engineer or Associate Consultant): the next step in their VMware Journey. We're looking for people who love to win, have strong business ethics and great communication skills. The VSA expects to offer you,
• Mentoring, coaching and sponsorship for career development.
• Effective communications training to ensure great customer interactions.
• Customer and partner facing activities and tasks, providing real-world experience.
• Commercial and technical presentation training.
• Hands-on training in leading edge VMware technology, highly desired in the IT industry.
• Effectively communicates and correlates VMware value proposition, programs, tools, benefits, and opportunities and how this intersects with our partner community’s value propositions and solution sets
• Focuses on developing partners to attain their optimum VMware sales potential
• Competently and regularly identifies, qualifies, and on-boards new partners that can accelerate VMware growth with new products and offerings - emphasis on solution providers
• Effectively networks and is well connected to the local partner community
• Delivers compelling and motivating positioning of VMware partner opportunity story to partner community
• VMware evangelist to the local partner community
• Hosts local targeted partner recruitment events
• Delivers VMware sales content and updates to partners
Readily and competently correlates other partner sales offerings and existing partner account base to generate greater total return and attach rates to VMware sales
• Knowledge can be demonstrated either through direct experience or similar experiences through internship
• Good verbal and written communication skill
• Applicants need to be comfortable working with others and in a team environment
• Self-motivated with a high attention to detail and ability to multitask
• An unwavering positive attitude, strong drive for results, and the ability to deal with ambiguity are a must
• Must be open to receiving constructive criticism (feedback) and applying and integrating the feedback in an effort to improve their results
• Demonstrates good judgment in analyzing information to make routine decisions
• Graduated since 2017 holding Bachelor degree required, Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, Marketing or equivalent degree preferred
VMware is an equal opportunity employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees in personnel actions, which include: recruiting and hiring, selection for training, promotion, rates of pay or other compensation, transfer, discipline, demotion, layoff or termination. VMware does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, family medical history or genetic information, citizenship, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, military status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. VMware also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law. Further, it is the policy of VMware to maintain a working environment free of all forms of harassment.