• Lead a group of scientists to perform analytical method development/optimization, qualification/validation under cGMP.
• Communicate with other functional areas and clients to ensure timely completion of QC activities to meet project timeline.
• Review and approve technical documents such as methods, qualification/validation protocols and reports.
• Serve as technical lead to solve technical challenges and support laboratory investigations.
• Assist higher management to schedule resources, coordinate laboratory activities, improve data and document quality to meet client expectation.
• Graduate degree in analytical chemistry, biochemistry, molecular/cell biology or related fields. Relevant industrial working experience, 3-5 year for candidates with MS degree, 2-3 year for Ph.D. candidates.
• Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience in the following areas:
Biochemical assays such as ELISA, cell based assay, qPCR, Western blot, enzyme activity testing
Separation assays such as HPLC, CE, gel electrophoresis
Biophysical assays such as MS, spectroscopy (UV, FTIR, CD, fluorescence, etc.), DSC.
• Strong communication skills in English and Chinese, fluent in speaking, writing and reading in both languages.
• Critical thinking, scientific reasoning and problem solving skills.
• For Ph.D. candidates, proven track of record of scientific achievements.